Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sarah Palin's Green Eggs & Ham Rhyme at 2014 CPAC


Sarah Palin's Green Eggs & Ham Rhyme at 2014 CPAC


After commenting on the attacks by members of his own political party on Sen. Cruz and his wake-up filibuster against (my editorial words) putative President Obama's I-I-I-OCCUPY-America to transform it into a national health care commune, Sarah referenced those Republicans who “... joined the lame-stream to trash the foot soldiers who fought for America” (audience applause), Sarah said that one of the “foot soldiers” was Sen. Cruz.
<<>>
In true fashion, Sarah Palin brought the house down in her keynote address to end #CPAC2014 and you can watch the full speech below:

This was first posted at The Right Scoop on Mar 8, 2014 at 7:24 PM.
>> http://therightscoop.com/watch-sarah-palins-fantastic-keynote-address-to-end-cpac2014/

See on YouTube at 13 minutes
>> https://youtu.be/oO6C5UwwJTA
<<>>



Ted Cruz, he had a clever way of doing it, too. 
Dr. Seuss.

Whoda thunk? (applause)
Whoda thunk? (a male audience member says “read to us”) (applause)


Yeah, good idea, maybe I'll just ad-lib something. Yeah, I'm sure.

But, there he was.

Reading it on the floor of the Senate, and, through air waves, he was telling his kids “I'm thinking of you.”

Thinking of all our kids.

And, I have five kids.

I have five kids, so reading Green Eggs and Ham over all those years to each one, you know, man, you totally have it memorized by the time, especially by the time Trig was born.

So, I had to spice it up a bit.

And, little Trig, lucky little fella, his bedtime story, now it goes something like this [said softly for emphasis].

_I do not like this Uncle Sam.
_I do not like his health care scam.
_I do not like
(interrupted by much audience applause)
Oh, just you wait.
_I do not like these dirty crooks,
or how they lie and cook the books.
_I do not like when Congress steals.
_I do not like their crony deals.
_I do not like this spyin' man.
_I do not like “oh yes, we can.”
(much audience applause)
_I do not like this spending spree,
we're smart, we know there's nothing free.
_I do not like reporters' smug replies
when I complain about their lies.
(much audience applause)
_I do not like this kind of hope,
and we won't take it,
nope,
nope,
nope.
(much audience applause)


Art

No comments: